Tuesday 15 December 2015

Disney star travels with olive oil & chocolate?

By Jennifer Grubb



2013 is starting with a bang for Disney star Bridgit Mendler. The fourth season of her Disney Channel show “Good Luck Charlie” is in production and her song “Ready or Not” from her debut album “Hello My Name Is…” just broke through the top 50 of Billboard’s all-genre Hot 100 singles list. As if that wasn’t enough, the 20 year-old is also a new student at the University of Southern California.



Her demanding schedule requires frequent travel, so the Los Angeles resident does her best to stay healthy by getting seven hours of sleep, eating well, and stocking up on tea. “Whenever my voice is feeling hoarse, I just guzzle down some tea,” Bridgit says. “That usually helps a bit and if not that, believe it or not, I have a little spoonful of olive oil.” She confesses she’s a bit of a procrastinator when it comes to packing and never leaves home without dark chocolate.



Despite her hectic schedule, Bridgit likes being on the road. “I really enjoy the new experiences and meeting new people, but I have to say I'm a homebody so I’m always excited to be back home,” she admits.

But alas, the road is calling again. Bridgit will soon be heading to New York City, where she’ll perform at a charity concert for UNICEF hosted by fellow Disney star Selena Gomez on Saturday January 19th.

Visit her website: bridgitmendlermusic.com for more information.

[Source: HLNtv.com]

0 comments: